Friendship brings some wonderful things to your life. Laughter, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to send you socially inappropriate memes. In my case I receive all of the above from Sara, but I also have received some stellar makeup bullying, resulting in me owning some of my favorite products.
1. Bioderma- Obviously you are all aware of Sara’s at times alarming loyalty to this product. As one of her besties, I understood almost immediately that if I was going to move past the “Hi Sara, I’m Danah” phase of our friendship, I would need to at the very least try Bioderma. Thankfully I loved this almost as much as she does, I currently own a 500ml jumbo size with a pump, a regular 500ml, a 250ml and a 100ml travel size of this makeup remover.
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This is an odd choice here because I actually prefer the Naked 3, but Sara ensured that I coveted the Naked palette, and it was actually given to me by friends, who I assumed just wanted me to stop talking about it. I love this palette and because of this love I tried the Naked 3.
3. Clarisonic Mia: I regularly field the question “Is it really worth the price?” This was the same question poor Sara fielded from me patiently for months. Really, I have never hmm and ahhhed over a product like I did over the Clarisonic. Thankfully she bullied me into going for it and my skin has been thanking her since.
4. Eucerin Aquaphor: Aquaphor has really been my saving grace when it comes to snake eye. Sara suffers from the same ailment, not to the same degree I do, but she lead me directly to this product and it is the only thing that will calm my dry eye lids when I have a flare up.
5. Nars Orgasm Blush: Sara and Almira gave this blush for my birthday a few years ago. I have admitted to not really understanding the cult following this product has, but it was my gateway drug into the Nars blush world, for that I will always be thankful for.
So thank you Snug, for introducing me to these five products and to the surreal world of cosmetic hoarding. I mean collecting. This is a collection not a hoarding problem right?
What are products you bought based on rave reviews from a friend? (Or in my case, what products have your close friends forced you into?)