1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product?
My ELF products for sure. Perfect example, the eyelid primer that I got for $1.00!
What is your most expensive beauty product?
Probably my clarisonic … But if I had to choose makeup … It would probably be one of my palettes. Like my “A few of my favorite things” palette. That costed me around $80.00 I believe.
2. Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeliner. More specifically, eyeliner on my waterline. I love the way it looks, but I hate taking it off at the end of the day.
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I love my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, I have had it for so long, and I don’t think I have used it once without smelling it first. I have one from Bourjois that smelled of chocolate as well, but it lost it’s scent after about a month.
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Anything to do with my nails. Cuticle oils, nail polishes, files, the whole bit. I am SO bad at maintaining my nails.
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
Anything that makes my skin look great. I am on such a skincare kick lately, and I truly think that makeup only looks as good as the skin you’re putting it on.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Not sure what this has to do with beauty, but I love manly men. Someone who can use their hands, get dirty, and fix things for me. Also, they have to make me laugh, not take themselves too seriously, and preferably be super tall with a square jawline! 🙂
7. Envy: What product would you most like to receive as a gift?
This one is easy. The NARS blush palette I so regret not buying, or the hourglass ambient powder palette that was available last holiday! Retail regret is the worst …