Hello Everyone! I am excited about this Tag Wednesday, because I am going to be doing the no makeup tag! As much as I love makeup, I think it’s important that people understand that it is not the most important thing in my world, and it’s very often that I am completely bare faced! ** WARNING!! There will be pictures of me with no makeup on at the end of this tag. Consider yourself warned!
1. Scouts honor that you aren’t wearing any makeup 🙂
Not a stitch! I do have my moisturizer on, but not a drop of makeup!
2. What is one makeup product you cannot live without?
… I would not be able to live without mascara. Or my brow products. If I was in a rush and could only grab one product, it would be something for my brows. I couldn’t live without a neutral matte shadow that I could use on my eyes and on my brows!
3. What is one makeup product you can live without? Nail Polish. I am not a nail junkie by any means, and I don’t think I would lose sleep over it.
4. Do you feel confident without makeup on? Depending on what kind of a skin day I am having. Everyone has their quirks about themselves that they aren’t crazy about, but if my skin is looking okay, I have no problem having a bare face. I usually try to at least make sure my hair looks good if I am leaving the house with no makeup on.
5. Which part of your face do you like the most? I love my eyes. Meaning the shape, size and color. I could do without all of the premature crows feet and creases, but like I said, everyone always has something!
6. Where is one place you will never go without makeup on? I would never go to a formal event without makeup on, or on a dinner date with my boyfriend. (Unless it’s a late night drive thru dash!)
7. Where is one place you can go without makeup on? Grocery Store, Gym (who am I kidding, I haven’t seen the inside of a gym in about 6 years!) The beach … anywhere casual!
8. Would you rather go without makeup for a week? Or let your boyfriend do your makeup for an entire week?
If you guys knew my boyfriend you would know I would absolutely go without makeup for a week. I can only imagine what he would do to me.
And as promised, here are the no makeup pictures!
I tag every blogger that reads this to do this tag! It is extremely liberating!